Vilnius – a city trip to the capital of Lithuania
Our trip through the Baltic States takes us to Lithuania. Today, we are heading directly to Vilnius’ capital with the best local guides to take you to a friendly city.
First, you have to know that Vilnius is one of the cities that is not as well-known as other European capitals.
With a little over 500,000 inhabitants, it is not comparable to the big cities, but it does not have to hide from them either.
But Vilnius has countless baroque buildings, the narrow streets in the old town, and the many churches give Vilnius an incredible charm.
Let’s discover the most beautiful sights in Vilnius on foot so you can choose from the wide choice of private Vilnius walking tour or a free walking tour Vilnius such as:
- Old Town Vilnius free walking tour
- Free walking tour Vilnius Espanol, English, French …
- The Jewish walking tour Vilnius
- Vilnius walking tour map
- Visit the self-proclaimed Republic of Užupis
- And many alternative free walking tours Vilnius Lithuania
Vilnius Walking Tour
Most of this free guided walking tour Vilnius will take you to the famous sites, but only the best local guides in Vilnius can give you a real glimpse of the city.
You should not miss some must-sees that you choose a Vilnius free city walking tour or your own Vilnius self-guided walking tour.
You can also explore Vilnius with an alternative Vilnius tour. You can choose to discover street art trough the capital of Lithuania or a Užupis tour.
Tours in Vilnius
For iconic buildings, you will find guided walking tours every day that will take you to the Town Hall, Cathedral Square, the Gates of Dawn, and more.
But no worries, even if some tours are canceled due to COVID-19 and due to quarantine in Lithuania, you can easily discover Vilnius old town without a tour guide and make a detour to Trakai Castle.
Here are some of the must-see places in Vilnius listed during a city tour with your local tour guides. You can start your day in Vilnius with a stroll through the old town. Here are many highlights in Vilnius:
- When entering the historical center, you can go through the Gate of Dawn.
- If you go north on Didžioji Street, you will pass the town hall and many churches worth seeing.
- Continue and cross Pilies Street, then head to the University of Vilnius.
- Head to the Cathedral of St. Stanislaus.
- From here, you can go to the Gediminas Tower: you have a fantastic view of Vilnius from above.
- The last stop I recommend the alternative district of Vilnius: The Republic of Užupis.
- On the way, you should make a detour to St. Anna Church and Literatų Street.
Start your Vilnius Walking Tours
At Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours, we have years of experience in providing our visitors with some of the best and most memorable experiences of their lives. While primarily stationed in France, we hope to branch out into as many European cities as possible! With all of the success we’ve experienced and the great feedback we’ve gotten from our clients, we want to share this with even more of the world’s travelers. In regards to both Guided Walking Tours and Pub Crawls.
But who better to run Vilnius Tours & Activities than someone who knows the very best of what the city and its culture have to offer! Think that might relate to you? Well get in contact with us and send us your Application Form! We’re always looking for Franchising partners to help us make our dream a reality. Not only will you enjoy the liberty of working as your own boss, but you’ll also get to experience some of the unforgettable experiences for yourself!
For further enquires and information, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org