SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF CANNES, ANTIBES, ST PAUL DE VENCE
Looking to get the most out of your trip to the French Riviera? Well what better way to do that than with a sightseeing tour of some of its most spectacular cities?
Framed to the west by the red rocks of the Esterel and the forested Iles de Lérins across the bay, Cannes is popular for its stunning setting, mild winter climate and fantastic sightseeing spots. It’s a regular port of call for film stars during the Cannes Film festival. It’s English Castle, Italianate villas and Russian church reveal the town’s long love affair with the rich and famous.
Situated on the western shores of the « Baie des Anges », Antibes hugs the coastline between two coves, Salis and St Roch. The marina, the old town with its covered market, and the Cap d’antibes deserve a place on everyone’s Riviera must do list.
Saint Paul de Vence :
Slender sihlouette rises up from the peaceful hills and fertile valleys of the pays de Vence. Part of a chain of fortified towns guarding the var frontier untill 1860, St Paul has been a leading centre for modern art since the arrival of the fondation Maeght in 1964. Hence why sightseeing in the region is such a treat!
Book your Fantastic Sightseeing Tour of Cannes, Antibes and Saint Paul de Vence :
The price includes :
- Duration : Full day Tour 7 Hours
- Private Local Expert Guide
- Flexible starting times and Locations
- Flexible group size
- Different languages Available
- Marvel at the local history and discover great places to eat and to shop.
- Private Driver Transportation options
- Pick up at your Hotel
Full-day tour rates:
- 3 Cities Villages Tours from 1 to 6 persons at a special price of 400€
- 3 Cities/ Villages Tours from 7 to 15 persons at a special price of 600€
- For each additional adult 20€
- For each additional child 9€
Extra Options Transportation :
- Minivan Option : Transfer from Nice Cannes or Antibes open Return
- From 1 to 6 persons 290€
- From 7 to 15 persons 490€
- Contact & information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sms/Whatsapp: +33 649 244 407