Pub Crawls in Minneapolis
Located in the northeast of Minnesota’s state in the United States, bordering Canada and about 250 kilometers south of Lake Superior, the city of Minneapolis is one of the largest metropolitan areas in Minnesota.
Minneapolis Pub Crawl- What to do in Minneapolis at night?
Welcome to the “Twin Cities.” With Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours, you will always find something to do …
What to do in Minneapolis during the day?
- Admire the falls of Saint Anthony Falls.
- The Nickelodeon Universe is the only fully covered amusement park.
- Take a bike ride on the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway
- Play a round of golf on the nationally rated course of Hazeltine National Golf Club.
- Go canoeing on the Lake of Isles and admire the houses.
- Go up to the 27th floor of the Prohibition building and see Minneapolis from a new perspective.
- Brunch at Key’s Cafe.
Where to hang out in Minneapolis?
- Central Minneapolis includes the business district. Therefore, the Skyline skyscrapers and many concert bars, restaurants, theaters, and the famously covered tunnels cross the city without going out to avoid the extreme cold of winter or the scorching summer heat.
- Nicollet Island, an islet on the Mississippi, feels like you’re in a small town with Victorian-style homes and multiple trails to walk along the water’s edge. It offers a beautiful view of the city and the dam of Saint-Anthony Falls. Here again, the city gives pride of place to art, culture, and music. Many concerts are organized in the arena and the island pavilion.
- Aim for Uptown, which, unlike its name, is south of downtown. It is the district of lakes, eco-bobo artists, with countless bars and restaurants all around Hennepin Avenue and W Lake Street. Also it is a very artistic and trendy neighborhood. It is an area presented as a pleasant place to sleep in Minneapolis.
Nightlife in Minneapolis – Where to party in Minneapolis?
- Dakota is a lovely and relaxing atmosphere in the club. The drinks menu includes everything from wine and spirits to cocktails and non-alcoholic mixed drinks.
- The Local has a very nice interior – dark wood, open space, comfortable cubbies (booths) in the bar.
- Matt’s Bar in south Minneapolis on the 35th and Cedar is a local institution.
- The First Avenue has excellent music and dancing, several bars, just an excellent place all around!
- The SHOUT! House Mpls is a bar that has great fun and which is very entertaining.
- Up-Down Minneapolis is a super awesome retro arcade-bar.
- Sisyphus Brewing is a nice little brewery pub that features a small back room bar for comedy.
- Prohibition Bar offers a great atmosphere and lively parties.
Start your Minneapolis pub crawl tours
With Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours, you will enjoy one of the best international pub crawls and tours expert with years of experience in providing unique and original pub crawls around cities in Europe and worldwide (Asia, USA, Australia, South America, and more).
Our local guides and arty experts worldwide are the best way to experience the local nightlife in Minneapolis fully. You can either join our pub crawls in Minneapolis or design your own night out for a stag party, a bachelorette evening, or a private party with friends guided by our local tour and party guides.
Check out our options, tours, and pub crawls and designs a unique holiday and an original way to discover the city of Minneapolis!
For further enquires and information, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us via our email: email@example.com