Pub Crawls in Fresno
Off the beaten track of postcard California, Fresno is an “authentic” stopover on the way to Yosemite or Kings Canyon and Sequoia parks.
Join the best pub crawl with Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours local party experts, discover the best bars in town, drink specials, and meet new people for one of the best nights of your holidays in the United States.
Fresno Pub Crawl- What to do in Fresno at night?
The Tower Theater district is livelier and younger, with its bars and restaurants, perfect for meeting the locals, who rarely go out. In the evening, the heat being is often scorching from April to October.
Nightlife in Fresno – Where to party in Fresno?
- Skyline Club Bar is a great place to start your night out and grab some beers.
- Full Circle Brewing Co Ltd is not your typical craft brewery. Try and have fun!
- Martin’s bar is a great bar and an excellent nightlife spot.
- House Of Pendragon Brewing Co. is another small town local brewery and a great bar with a large selection of beer sand shots.
- Press Box 2 has a good pub atmosphere, food, and fun parties with a lively crowd.
- Shenanigan’s Irish Pub is probably the best pub in Fresno.
Start your Fresno pub crawl tours
Are you looking for the best bars and clubs in Fresno? With Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours, you will get all the insiders’ tips, head to the best places, get free drinks and shots, party with other travelers and locals, and find the best addresses to enjoy the real Fresno’s nightlife.
With a huge network of local guides and local inhabitants, you can finally get to know the city like a local and skip the usual tourist spots.
For further enquires and information, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org