Pub Crawls in Long Beach
Long Beach is the first impressive commercial port (Port World LA), the largest US and 3 rd in the world after Singapore and Hong Kong.
Then and above all, it is a legendary flagship: the Queen Mary liner! Add to that an utterly exciting aquarium, a Russian submarine, a cool downtown, and this is how you (almost) forget the industrial image during the best Long Beach bar and pub crawl with Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours.
Long Beach Pub Crawl- What to do in Long Beach at night?
We must not forget either that Long Beach is a city in California by the ocean. Of course, the culture that reigns has also been influenced by this “beach spirit,” which inhabits the entire SoCal (South California). The city is on the edge of the deep blue Pacific Ocean, and the inhabitants live to the latter’s rhythm.
Travelers will not be surprised to see surf shops lining the streets of Long Beach and young locals getting their boards ready before setting off to grab the waves early in the morning. It’s the Californian spirit, imbued with relaxation and absolute harmony with the ocean!
As in most cities in the United States, especially cities in the west, the atmosphere is very festive in the evening and colorful with a Far West atmosphere that has never left the place.
To go out, eat or more generally find a little activity, you have to go either to the port or downtown to DownTown. It is around Pine Avenue in the center that the visitor will find the widest choice of shops, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs.
Downtown Long Beach: it is a lively city center around Pine Avenue with a concentration of shops, restaurants, and nightclubs …
Nightlife in Long Beach – Where to party in Long Beach?
Here is a shortlist of great party spots in Long Beach from our Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours local guides and party experts:
- The Blind Donkey is one of the iconic party places in Long Beach. Don’t miss it!
- The Stave Bar has a beautiful bar atmosphere too!
- Try Cowboy Country Saloon. You will be happy to have experienced this exceptional bar.
- Shenanigans Irish Pub & Grill: Hidden bars are the best!
- Taco Beach Cantina: as you walk down the stairs to the entrance, you may wonder what you are doing. As you walk into the club, it is dimly lit by red lights and has elegant, homey decor with a touch of class.
- Legends Long Beach is a huge bar, plenty of TVs, and an upstairs room reserved for large groups.
- Ballast Point Long Beach is also an excellent place for beer lovers.
- Social List offers delicious cocktails and a great happy hour.
Start your Long Beach pub crawl tours
What a better way to discover a city through its nightlife and party places?
At Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours, you can easily join some of the best pubs crawls in Long Beach and discover the best party districts, the best pubs, bars, and clubs in Long Beach and other cities, as well as other party and nights out in the region.
Riviera Bar Crawl and Tours is a huge network of local tour guides and local party experts who love showing their culture, offering you the city inside out and taking you to the best travel and party spots in all American cities such as in Long Beach.
For further enquires and information, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us via our email: email@example.com