As many of you pass through Quito during a trip to Ecuador and because it is essential to have a good time alone, as a couple, with friends or with family, I will share with you my best addresses in the capital.
For lunch, dinner, or an outing, our Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours local guides have addresses of bars and trendy venues in all districts of the capital.
You will quickly understand that we like exploring a country as much as discovering its nightlife. We, therefore, share our local addresses to find typical Ecuadorian pubs, bars, and clubs. Even if Ecuador is not Colombia or Peru, you will still find good nightlife in Quito and each of the regions.
Our local party experts will help you find your way there!
Do you want to plan the best pub crawl in Quito? It is simple with the online booking and within the region in the drop-down menu. It is a unique website addressed to speakers of English from all countries in the area and for the resident of another country or region.
Table of Contents
Quito Pub Crawl– What to do in Quito at night?
In Quito, there are two main areas with many venues to go out for a drink and have fun in the evening: Calle la Ronda in colonial Quito and Mariscal Foch Square in modern Quito.
This second place, more touristy and more supervised at night, is surrounded by lounge bars and rock brasseries to delight all tastes. From 4 p.m. at the end of the week, the party is in full swing until no time.
The atmosphere is in full swing at La Mariscal! It is the nightclub district! You will find something for everyone … Remember to ask to go inside to take a look inside to see each style.
Remember to take your passport with you; otherwise, you will not go anywhere even if you are well over 18 years old.
Sunday and Monday, which are always quieter, these bars usually fill up from 9:00 p.m. They close around midnight. Remember to take a taxi back to your hotel, especially if you’ve had one too many beers. It’s always safer.
Nightlife in Quito – Where to party in Quito?
Now let’s get down to business! Ecuador is not a wine producer, unlike Chile and Argentina, but delicious craft beers and most breweries are in Quito. As in any Latin country, you will also find very good cocktails thanks to the many exotic fruits.
Once your day of walking has made you want a little foam or an exotic refreshment, here are some ideas in the historic center:
- La Oficina: In addition to beer, there are free events in this bar: Wednesday stand up, Thursday free salsa lessons, Sunday cinema. And if you have chosen to take the shuttle at 11 p.m. to go to the Amazon, it leaves opposite, so come and get warm and enjoy the warm atmosphere.
- El Bandido Brewing: One of the oldest craft breweries in Quito, but it is best known for being in an old chapel that has been left undisturbed. The beer is excellent there, the pizza too and on Tuesdays there are concerts.
- La Ronda: This is the ideal place to go and taste the famous Ecuadorian “canelazo” with an “empanada de Viento.” You can also have fun in the many karaoke bars.
- Le Carlota: Do you want to enjoy a small cocktail on the terrace to watch the sunset? The Carlota bar awaits you.
- Le Santa Rosa: The new address of this brasserie with an “industrial” decoration is next to San Agustin Square. There are Ecuadorian lovers of good beers.
- Le Café Democratico CAC: Located in the Contemporary Art Center, this bar will allow you to combine a cultural visit and relaxation over a drink. Watch the program on their page; there are often concerts and events!
Have a drink in Quito. Let’s follow our local tour guides to discover the best bars and pubs in town:
- The Carlota: Here is an excellent address in the historical center of Quito. You want to enjoy a small cocktail on the terrace to watch the sunset and admire the city from above? The Carlota bar awaits you. This establishment offers a rather varied menu (which is rare)!
- Calle La Ronda: It is not a question of an establishment but an entire street! This well-known street in the center has many bars and cafes! you will undoubtedly find your favorite little spot for a drink, or why not try the local alcohol, the famous Ecuadorian “canelazo,” but also have fun in the various Karaoke bars (ridicule does not kill!)
Did this little aperitif get you started going out? We were given the favorite addresses. There is no age required to jiggle to reggaeton all night long!
Where to party until the end of the night? What are the best nightclubs?
The young people on the team tell me their favorite addresses. And yes, going to jiggle to reggaeton all night long. It’s not my age anymore!
Here are the best addresses in Quito:
- La Mariscal: As already said, this is the nightclub district! You will find something for everyone … Remember to ask to go inside to take a look inside to see each style. Remember to take your passport with you; otherwise, you will not go anywhere even if you are well over 18 years old.
- Lavoe: Salsa fans will enjoy this “salsoteca”, you will find yourself among very high-level dancers. If you go out on Tuesdays, you can also find salsa at Café Democratico.
- La Kika: Are you looking for a gay club to meet people? The Kika is made for you.
- The #: Box for younger audiences and more commercial music but quite popular with locals. You will find similar ones next door, in front of the Quito hotel.
Start your Quito pub crawl tours
Join our local guides and nightlife experts with some of the best tours and pub crawl in Quito with Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours.
As an expert with years of experience in providing unique and original pub crawls, Riviera Bar Crawl and Tours offer the most unique and original options to discover a new city. While discovering the best spots with local guides, you will discover the best bars and clubs in the city and meet new people along the way.
In case that the website may not display because of an unsupported browser in your country or region, please select the appropriate version for Riviera Bar Crawl & Tours (we support the following browsers: Explorer, Chrome, Firefox …).
Our website operates such as the TripAdvisor website for your country, and you will be ready for the majestic pub crawl Beijing and fun based on your travel dates and expectations.
What are you waiting for? Start planning your holidays and your next city trip with Riviera Bar Crawl and Tours experts and enjoy the city at its best.
For further enquires and information, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us via our email: email@example.com