Pub Crawls in Omaha
Omaha is the largest city in Nebraska. Industrially rich and home to many corporate headquarters, it also has a historical heritage with sites listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
But Omaha is also a great party place, and you will discover a great atmosphere and huge parties during your Riviera Bar Crawl & Tour pub crawls and other tours in Omaha!
Omaha Pub Crawl- What to do in Omaha at night?
Omaha is known to be a cultural and vibrant city. There are a large number of museums, most of which are free, and entertainment complexes. Its cultural richness also goes through performance halls where the performing arts, from the most classic opera to the most modern, are particularly well represented, including underground concerts.
Omaha has many sights to see. The Old Market district mainly attracts visitors with its art galleries, restaurants, and bars.
What to do in Omaha:
- Go out to bars and eat in the Old Market district.
- Watch a baseball game at Johnny Rosenblatt Stadium.
Nightlife in Omaha – Where to party in Omaha?
The Old Market district: this pioneering district is located on the site of the old market. This historic district is distinguished by its side, both picturesque and modern. In some small shops, you will find the city’s atmosphere as it was in the 19th century and the festive side of a district populated by bars, restaurants, and clubs where we come to relax.
- Brickway Brewery & Distillery is a great bar that has outdoor spaces.
- Wicked Rabbit has a top-notch cocktail created by artistic, energetic, and professional bartenders, as well as one of Omaha’s most unique nightlife experiences.
- Mr. Toad is a great little bar in the Old Market Omaha.
- The Berry & Rye is fun and lively, and you will always find someone to tell you about the history of the city at the bar.
- Burdock + Bitters is a great bar located at Marriott Omaha Downtown. It is a cozy and unique great room and bar.
- Thunderhead Brewing Taproom has an extensive beer selection.
- Nosh Wine Lounge is a hot ambiance. Regardless of whether you are sitting at a table, in the bar, or in the cozy lounge area.
- Dundee Cork and Bottle: The drinks are always cold, the atmosphere is relaxed, and the bartenders are friendly- what more could you ask for?
- The Brew / Vine and Art Festival: takes place every year at Old Market in October. It celebrates the arts, breweries, and wineries of Nebraska with tastings, shows, and concerts.
- MasqueRAVE is an annual festival that takes place in September / October.
Riviera Bar Crawl and Tours is a huge network of local guides, party experts, and local inhabitants around the world who know all about the best party spots in the city.
If you want to discover and experience Omaha fully, join our local team members for private and group tours around the city or join the best pub crawls in Omaha and find out about the best bars, pubs, and cubs in Omaha to party with locals and other travelers and be part of the local nightlife and party scene in Omaha.
Join our local tour guides and nightlife experts, party all night long with fellow travelers and locals in some of the best bars and clubs in town, and create unique and unforgettable memories while meeting new party people!
For further enquires and information, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org