Table of Contents
What You Can Expect:
An oasis for milionaires, this tiny grimaldi family principality, home to the famous district of Monte Carlo, is a tax haven and an economic giant.
Our tour departs daily at 9H30 from Nice Railway Station. Our Guide will be waiting for in Front of Nice Rail way Station, easily recognizable by a red T-shirt who will welcome you. Giving you a small speech about the Trip to Monaco Monte Carlo & Mala Beach.
On this Fantastic day trip, take the time to discover all the richest that Monaco has to offer from the famous Casino to the Prince’s Palace and many splendid places during the morning. After a Lunch on the “Rocks” we will take a coastal foot path 3,6 km long in the direction of the amazing Mala Beach in Cap d’ail, in the afternoon you’ll enjoy relaxing by the deep blue Mediterranean sea with sun and water activities.
* This footpath, is not to be used during days with rough seas. Most of it is pretty easy even if you’re not a great hiker, apart from the last approach to the Mala beach which is slightly more strenuous. In the summer, bring plenty of suncream and more water than you think you will need.
– Condamine SNCF
– Opéra Monte Carlo Salle Garnier
– Monaco Monte Carlo Casino
– Hotel de Paris
– Café de Paris
– Jardin Japonais
– Grimaldi Forum
– The champions Promenade Golden Foot
– Tunnel Grand Prix
– Auditorium Rainier 3
– Yatch Club Monaco
– Port Hercule
– Rascasse Depart Race Formule 1
– Prince Palace
– Cathédrale Notre-Dame-Immaculée
– Stadium Louis 2
– Cap d’ail
– Coastal Path to mala Beach
Duration: 6 hours approximately
Distance: 13 kilometers, 8 miles approx. Covered by Train
Friendly Guide Tour of Monaco Monte Carlo & Mala Beach
Experience a fantastic day trip
Meet new people
Have a Good Time
Not included in the Tour:
Water Activities : Jet Ski, Paddle, Snorkeling…
Contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org +33 649 244 407
Tour Prices :
Public Price €30.00 per person | Minimum of 1 Person Maximum of 15 People
Tour Available the 1st May 2015 from Tuesday until Saturday 29 August 2015.