Moscow – the big Russian metropolis
With more than 12 million inhabitants, Moscow is the second-largest city in Europe after Istanbul. The capital of Russia offers countless sights, plus numerous insider tips outside the tourist trails, which we will reveal to you in this article.
We are sure that you will not regret your visit to Moscow City and be enthusiastic about the Russian metropolis!
So, if you’re planning walking tours Moscow Russia and other free walking tours Moscow, a Kremlin tour and other Moscow walking tours, you are probably looking for answers.
Moscow Walking Tour
Today our Moscow local guides are giving us insiders’ tips and useful information to have the best free walking tour Moscow and discover most of the Russian capital sights such as the Lenin mausoleum, the center of Moscow, the Red Square, and more during your walking tours in Moscow.
Choose from the best fitted free walking tour Moscow en Espanol, Moscow walking tour in English, and other best free walking tour Moscow in your language, and let’s discover the city’s best sights:
Tours in Moscow
If you decide to join a Moscow free tour guide for a city tour in the heart of Moscow, you will discover the “real Moscow.”
Our local guides can easily take you through the network of Moscow metro and eh numerous metro stations. They have stories and interesting facts about the cold war, the communist leaders, life, and local habits. They can show you the best pubs, bars, and restaurants and where to go out at night.
During your free tour and other walking tours in the Russian city,
- The Red Square and Moscow Kremlin: the heart of Moscow pulsates in this place, and you definitely can’t avoid it here.
- The Tour of the Kremlin
- The State Historical Museum in Moscow
- St. Basil’s Cathedral
Insiders’ tip: Red Square with St. Basil’s Cathedral shines incredibly beautifully at sunset and after dark. And in winter, there is an ice rink on Red Square. It couldn’t be more romantic.
- Explore the historic Kitai-gorod district on foot: it is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city and is home to many listed buildings.
- Kitai Gorod shopping street Moscow.
- Danilovsky market: is the best market in Moscow. No matter what you want to try, eat or shop, you are in the right place!
When visiting Moscow, you should also pay a visit to Moscow’s underground. The Moscow Metro is cheap and gets you from A to B reliably and quickly, especially when the streets are congested.
The most beautiful stations on the Moscow Metro include:
There are so many things to see and do in Moscow. Here are some random things that you can ask to your local tour guide Moscow:
- The splendid architecture along Tverskaya Street: is known as the Russian “Broadway.”
- Savvinskoye Podvorye
- GUM – the most beautiful department store in Moscow
- The Zaryadye Park with Skywalk on the Moskva in Moscow
- The Bolshoi Theater
- Cobras Street Art Moscow
- Winzavod: the wine factory
- Red October: the old chocolate factory
- Street art on the atrium building
- Pushkinskaya Square in the Tverskoy district
- The Cosmonaut Museum and the Space Museum (Musei Kosmonawtiki)
- Christ the Savior Church
- Stalin’s “Seven Sisters”
- The Tretyakov Gallery
As another option, you can also take a boat trip on the Moskva. During this trip, you can see the sights from a different perspective. The jetty is at the Kyiv train station.
Insiders’ tips: For most tours and attractions in Moscow, you can get the tickets cheaper if you buy them online in advance before your trip. Why? Many other tourists have the same goal as you: discover Moscow and its sights!
Start your Moscow Walking Tours
If you are in Moscow for the first time, you don’t know where to go first. So that you don’t drive haphazardly from A to B, that is the reason why Riviera Bar Crawls & Tours is developing an extensive network of local guides for private tours in Moscow and other European cities.
Besides, local guides have collected these travel tips for you in Moscow and can help you create a map at the end in which you can mark all the best sights so you can see and visit the top places and best sights and restaurant tips at a glance during your next self-guided tours Moscow!
For further enquires and information, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us via our email: email@example.com