FRENCH RIVIERA TOURS
luxury picnic tour
AVAILABLE EVERY DAY, RAIN OR SHINE
We will arrange a custom tour in as little as 72 hours in advance of your custom tour date and time.
When I can take the luxury picnic tour?
January – December, Monday to Sunday
This is a private tour of maximum 4 persons so time can be customized. In case of unlikely bad weather conditions your tour will be rescheduled.
4 hours tour approximately
What to bring
- Bring your camera or your phone, dress up comfortably but most importantly do not forget to bring your curiosity and shine.
- Bring any vintage item such as vintage goggles, gloves or sunglasses. Be creative and bring your second outfit to be prepared for an extra session of photography.
- Sun cream and hats.
- Feel free to bring your favourite pet.
Starting with 100€ per person for the above description. Any extra beverage or Birthday cake are subject of increasing the price.
What else you should know:
In case of unlikely bad weather conditions your tour will be rescheduled. I can customize the time and food on your convenience.
We offer full-day and half-day options contact us for a custom quotation at email@example.com
Contact / Informations:
What we’ll do
This experience will give you the chance to escape the modern world and fall into a vintage french atmosphere.
Enjoy a vintage picnic beside my authentic Citroën 2CV, France’s most beloved car and feel like a French star. You will have the opportunity to taste a large variety of local french food and wine, also you will have the great advantage to take plenty pictures alongside my elegant car. Soak up the sun, meet the shadows, sit under olive trees and feel like a native french by playing the most loved provençal outdoor game: Pétanque!
All these at fort of Mont-Alban, situated on the hill of Mont Boron that has been a major defensive point of Nice since 1560. Be prepared to get amazed by the beauty of this special location that not many tourists know about and get ready to walk around the fort of Mont-Alban with magnificent panoramic view of Villefranche-Sur-Mer, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat to the left and Nice to the right.
There will be relaxed minds, joyful hearts and full tummies
What I’ll provide
- 4hours tour guided in English
- Free ride with my Vintage car from Lycee Massena
- Hamper: Fresh baguettes, types of cheese & ham, vegetables, fresh fruits, tarts, biscuits & jam
- Fresh lemonade, water, coffee and I offer the chance to taste a glass of local wine if the guest will request.
- Cushions, mats, cutlery and plates, picnic themed decor.
- I will also supply the petanque balls if there is time for this activity