Be your own bartender for the day ! It’s Cocktail party time !
Whoever came across the movie Cocktail, has tried or wanted to shake it like Tom Cruise ! Don’t you?
During this cocktail workshop, our bartender will give you all the keys to become your own bartender and then surprise your friend and family with some delicious cocktails!
If you’re looking for a fun activity in Nice, don’t look further, and welcome to our Cocktail making class !
Welcome to Nice; You’ve reached an exciting and vibrant city full of restaurants, bars and other places to enjoy your time, when travelling on the French Riviera!
Just a few meters away from Nice beach, facing the Harbour, we are inviting you for a unique, fun and instructive cocktail workshop.
This animation begins with a welcome shot and a short introduction of Cocktail history during which the different instruments and ingredients necessary for shaking are presented.
Then, our friendly bartender will explain and demonstrate how to prepare 3 cocktails.
Try them, and it will be your turn to pass behind the Bar and choose THE cocktail you’d like to prepare.
Shake it like nobody’s watching! Now, it’s your time to be the Star of the day. We‘ll have cameras and props at disposal, to make this experience unforgettable !
What is a cocktail?
A cocktail is an alcoholic mixed drink. Most commonly, cocktails are either a combination of spirits, or one or more spirits mixed with other ingredients such as fruit juice, flavored syrup, or cream. These drinks vary widely across regions of the world.
How to make Cocktails?
– Choose a type of liquor that you want to use
– If you want to enhance the taste of the spirit, add another type of alcohol
– Get a nice cocktail shaker.
– Muddle your fruit or herbs in the cocktail shaker first, if applicable.
– Add the juices, alcohols, and liqueurs into the cocktail shaker.
– Put in the ice after adding the liquids.
– Close the cap to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously
– Strain the drink into the appropriate vessel
– Add bitters to your drink, if applicable.
– Finish with a garnish to your drink
Which cocktails can I make on the experience ?
– Whiskey sour
– Margarita classic
– Sex on the beach
the maximum capacity for this tour is 20 people.
Do you need more information ?
To book this tour, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0033 649 244 407