FRENCH RIVIERA PRIVATE TOURS
PRIVATE TOURS IN MONACO MONTE-CARLO
AVAILABLE EVERY DAY, RAIN OR SHINE
We will arrange a custom tour in as little as 72 hours in advance of your custom tour date and time.
Discover Monaco with a Private Guided Tour
The Principality of Monaco is one of the most beautiful and rich city state of the Côte d’Azur. Welcoming a population from all over the world, it still maintains a strong Monegasque identity. A city of history to discover with spectacular view.
Monaco is a small city/state but there is a lot to see and do. Most travelers would decide to go for the day but will not be able to see half of the best sites in Monaco as they will lose themselves around. We highly advise booking a customized tour to visit Monaco. This is a unique experience in the second smallest country in the world.
We organize a great half-day private walking tour in Monaco and Monte-Carlo to discover the tiny city and all the famous and post-card style sites around town.
The walking tour takes about three hours and your private guide will bring you to all the key sites in Monaco, and you can either start the walking tour in Monaco or even start your tour in Nice. In option we can provide Minivan Transportation for sightseeing tours with a driver guide in complement of a professional guided for a private tour in Monaco.
Highlights monaco guided tour :
- Café de Paris and Hôtel de Paris.
- Salle Garnier Opéra of Monte Carlo
- The Monte-Carlo Casino «Carré d’Or»
- F1 GP Circuit Monaco
- Sainte-Dévote Church
- La Condamine Market
- The Prince’s Palace
- The Hercule Port.
- The Cathedral of Monaco
- Saint Martin Gardens
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco
The tour not includes the visit of the Oceanograpic museum, prince palace, the casino of monte carlo
WHY TAKE SUCH A SPECIAL TOUR?
Special Online Prices :
- Discover Monaco Monte-Carlo with a private walking tour for 1 to 6 persons AT A SPECIAL OFFER PRICE of only 200€
- Discover Monaco Monte-Carlo with a private walking tour for 7 to 15 persons AT A SPECIAL OFFER PRICE of only 300€
Extra Options :
- for each additional adult €20/extra person
- for each additional child (under 18) €9/extra child
- Minivan Option : Transfert from Nice to Monaco open return
- 290€ from 1 to 6 Guests
- 490€ from 7 to 15 personns
- Train option add €12 for an adult train ticket and €6 for a child train ticket
We offer full-day and half-day options contact us for a custome quotation at email@example.com
Private Guided tours Monaco Monte-Carlo
Trip to Monaco Monte-Carlo
Sightseeing Tours in Monaco
Opéra Garnier Monaco Monte-Carlo
Sightseeing Tours Monaco
Trip to Monaco Monte-Carlo
Opéra Garnier Monaco Monte-Carlo
Prince Palace Monaco
Private Tours in Monaco Monte-Carlo
Get together on the Riviera
Whether your planning to have a team building for a team within your company, a newly formed class at students or just a group of friends who want to spend some more quality time together, South of France has a lot to offer.
French Riviera is an amazing place that can present a wide range of activities from exploratory city tours, treasure hunts, adrenaline infused canyoning, but also relaxing food tasting tours or bar crawls. With such a vast number of options it might be hard to chose and coordinate everything to a perfect schedule for your team. That’s why we’re here – to do all the hard stuff for you!
Why Teambuilding with us?
Teambuilding can improve the social bonds and relations within a group, as well as increase the efficiency between coworkers and can help to create/improve the so-important culture in an organization.
Our company has a long history of connecting strangers through various methods, and we praise ourselves in know-how we obtained throughout the years. We can organize a program that includes one or multiple of our activities – or comprises of external activities – that will bond the whole team.
What do we offer?
Not only can you choose out of our broad range activities which we will organize and manage to your needs and liking; we can also provide you with an arrangement of your accommodation, transportation around the area or any other aspects of your time spend here.
Activities we offer include:
- · Private Walking Tours around Nice, Cannes, Monaco and Antibes
- · Escape Game – to improve communication and problem-solving skills
- · Treasure hunt in Nice
- · Private Food and/or Wine Tasting Tours in Nice and Antibes
- · Canyoning through the gorges of river Le Loup
- · Stand-up Paddle tour around Eze village
- · Private Bar Crawls in Nice, Cannes or Monaco
If you however have any other exciting specific activity you would like to do during your stay, feel free to tell us in an email, and we’ll be more than happy to take it into the arrange it together with everything else.
What’s the price?
You can choose anything from simple private Escape Game to a complete organization of your whole weekend and depending on what you opt in to do, the amount will be reflected. The best way to find out how much the service would cost is to email us for a quote estimate on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get a general idea about our activities’ prices however you can check below;
- Private Monaco Walking Tour
- 200€ for a group of 1 to 6 people
- 300€ for a group of 7 to 15 people
- Private Bar Crawl in Nice
- 15€ per person (free for the soon-to-be)
- Plus 90€ for a private night guide
- Canyoning in Gorges de Loup
- 60€ per person [group maximum size of 8 people]
If you choose to use more of our services, we will bundle them up and give you a great discounted offer for everything included!
Booking To get more accurate quote and to book, please email us on email@example.com with the dates you’re interested in, number of people that will be joining and what activities would like to do. We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with a price and more recommendations on how to improve your stay!
For any other questions, you can also call us through WhatsApp on +33 649 244 407.