When we think about Antibes, the image of a fishing town with the smell of the sea and the sound of waves crashing comes to mind. This southern city is located between Nice and Cannes, on a lagoon between the Mediterranean Sea and the Esterel mountains. It offers tourists a rich cultural heritage with many Roman ruins. The marriage of history and natural beauty make it an interesting destination for tourism.
Thinking about organizing a great stag do in Antibes? Or if you are looking for an unforgettable weekend in France, don’t underestimate this city. It offers so many options that your choice might not be as easy as you thought. Don’t worry, we will help you plan everything.
Planning the perfect stag do in Antibes for you and your friends is stressful. There are so many things to consider and it’s important you get it right.
Where will you go? What will you do? How can you make sure you have the best time possible without getting into too much trouble?
Organizing a stag do in Antibes, France allows you to create memories that will last forever. For us, it’s all about providing the best stag do in Antibes. We know you have a big appetite for events and we can deliver. If you’re interested in booking the best stag in Antibes then contact us.
Undoubtedly, Antibes is one of the best places to visit in France during a stag weekend! What many people don’t know is that this charming French Riviera town used to be the home of Pablo Picasso and Fernand Léger, which makes it not just beautiful but also rich in culture. With its stunning architecture, tidy beaches, and mountain roads, there are many reasons why Antibes is great for your next stag party!
Here are four reasons why you should visit Antibes during your stag week-end:
1) It has got everything from beaches to mountains. The main attraction of Antibes is its beaches, which are some of the most beautiful and popular in Europe.
2) It’s an ideal base for exploring other parts of France too. There are many historical sites around town that will fascinate any history buff who visits them with their mates for a stag do.
3) You can enjoy some great food and drink at some nice local restaurants or bars. The food in France is legendary, and there are many restaurants to choose from in Antibes that serve traditional French cuisine.
4) There are plenty of exciting things to do in Antibes. Antibes has a lot to offer culture vultures too, from museums to art galleries; there really is something for everyone!
There are many things you should know before planning bachelor parties in Antibes:
1) Antibes has many hotels with nice rooms and balconies overlooking the sea. If you want to stay in one of them, make sure you book well in advance as they usually get booked up quickly during the summer months.
2) If you want to stay at an affordable hotel but still be close enough to all the major attractions in Antibes, choose Hotel Le Petit Finistere. It offers great value for money and is located just 5 minutes away from the city center by foot.
3) You can spend hours looking through menus trying to figure out what kind of cuisine would suit your group best – French food or Italian? In the end, we recommend that everyone gives it a go by ordering several plates from different menus and sharing them all together on one table.
4) The town is small and compact so it’s easy to get around by foot or by bike. You can rent a bike at any of the local shops. If you do not feel like renting one, consider renting a Vespa scooter instead!
5) The main attractions are the beaches and the old town area which is filled with narrow streets and small shops selling everything from souvenirs to clothes and even food!
6) There are many nightclubs around town but they tend to be expensive so if you’re looking for affordable fun then head over to The Old Port area which is full of bars where you can enjoy drinks with friends till late hours.
There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained during your weekend away, including:
Golf – The first golf course was built in Antibes in 1890, so it’s no surprise that there are now more than 30 courses in the region. If you’re looking for a relaxed round of golf then try Le Golfe de la Napoule (12km from Antibes) or Domaine de Valmasque (5km). For something more challenging try La Reserve du Golf d’Antibes or Le Golf National de Juan-les-Pins (both 15km).
Cycling – There are dozens of cycling routes around Antibes, so whether you want a leisurely ride or some serious exercise there’s something for everyone. You can hire bikes from locations all around town for between €15 and €25 per day.
Diving – If you’ve got an adventurous spirit, you need to experience scuba diving.
Here are some other ideas for your stag weekend in Antibes: